For pups 10 weeks to 5 mon
A great deal of learning occurs when your puppy is very young. The ages of 8 weeks old to five months is extremely important. This is when your puppy learns much of what will influence his adult behavior.
The foundations laid now will affect his behavior for the rest of his life. Therefore, the sooner you start teaching your puppy, showing him how you would like him to behave and rewarding him for good behaviors, the better life will be for everyone.
Detailed training and homework assignments will be given to each participant every session.
Training topics include, but certainly are not limited to:
* Housetraining/Crate training 101. Play the game "Ring the Bell" to teach your pup how to tell you he has to go outside
* Play the game "Watch Me" to get and keep your pup's attention
* Play the game "Sit Politely When Greeted" as a default behavior
* Play the game "Follow the Leader" to teach your pup to come when called and walk without pulling.
* Play the game "Touch Me" to teach your pup that hands are for massage and not a chew toy. Positive games to play to curb chewing
* Kids and Pups - Positive games kids can play with their pup
* Play the game "Settle" to teach your dog to down and relax